Login    Forum    Register    Search    FAQ

Live Chat

Board index » The Libertines » Libertines - General Forum

Post subject: The Libertine System
 Post Posted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 8:31 pm 
Carnal Exemplar IX

The Libertine system is a formal Satanic and Occult educational system.

Each tier of the Libertine system is the equivelent of an educational degree in our own modern academia terminology. As the Libertine achieves each degree he or she masters the appropriate personal accomplishments, skills and occult and educational knowledge.

This allows for both a quantifiable and qualifiable indicator of Satanic and Occult knowledge as well as more importantly providing challenging but realistic achievements for those desiring to travel the Left Hand Path.

As the requirements for the higher degrees of the Libertines are more difficult to achieve they are also more difficult to finalize. We will continue to post updates and the higher degree requirements as they are complete.

Post subject: I'm interesting!
 Post Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 4:35 pm 

Hell'o!
Your knowledge really interest me, I'm also a libertine with my wife and a satanist in France.
Derekdark

May Lilithbe with you!

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 6:24 pm 

i would just like a bit more clarity on how to get on the system im new here but not new to satanism i would just like to know if there is a certain iniciation rite or something... thanks,

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:08 am 
Exemplar - Site Admin

Belial666 wrote:
i would just like a bit more clarity on how to get on the system im new here but not new to satanism i would just like to know if there is a certain iniciation rite or something... thanks,

Not sure what you mean by "system".
You can perform your own initiation or self baptism rites - just look in our rituals section for more information.

The Libertines are self explanatory - just start at the begining and work you way up.

"Learn to accept, even welcome pain - for if you do not fear pain... if the thought of physical, emotional or spiritual anguish cannot dissuade you from the true path - then no enemy, however strong, can defeat you...no struggle, however long, can deter you...nor circumstance, however wrong, can keep you from your destiny."

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:00 pm 

ok thank you i understand it now i jus neglected to read a few sentences that were crucial :oops:

Post subject: Essay
 Post Posted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:28 pm 

I am writing an essay on the meaning of Satanism, the nature of Satan, and the philosophical basis of rational self-interest as a ideal of action for the practicing Satanist. This essay will be rather long. Where shall I post it?

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:09 am 
Exemplar - Site Admin

Post it where every you think it fits. If i feel it is in the wrong section i'll move it.

"Learn to accept, even welcome pain - for if you do not fear pain... if the thought of physical, emotional or spiritual anguish cannot dissuade you from the true path - then no enemy, however strong, can defeat you...no struggle, however long, can deter you...nor circumstance, however wrong, can keep you from your destiny."

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu May 15, 2008 1:39 pm 

The thing about the Libertines is I meet several requirements in several of the Libertines. For example, I am a master at manipulation and deceit, just from living the life I have and I have never had issues with self-image and such. Also I have read many books on these subjects, but only read what I deem is important(no offense) or am interested. Lucky for me I have a natural interest in societal structure and the like. I honestly have to work on things like financial abundance and education. Which I am attempting. I like the Libertine System, but I've just had no set direction thus far and that has caused my qualifications to be all jumbled in the tiers. I guess I'll just have to fill the gaps... Finally, a set goal! haha.

Post subject: Re: The Libertine System
 Post Posted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:17 pm 
Alright then, a big thank you for sharing and deep expanation on the Libertines degree.i do appriciate it!!.im really interested in the challenges on the satanic achievement,and wonder if we can have some conversation with you on chat.

Hailz.

Post subject: Re: The Libertine System
 Post Posted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:36 pm 

Hail MCoS,

I'm just begining to get ready to study the libertine degrees. I am a Satanist dedicating to Laveys Teachings mainly. I do look at other materials but in Satanism I find the individual freedom which shows I am God created in his image of Wisdom and beauty--------Satan! This is not a spiritual or theistic Satanist remark. Listein closely.

In my individual right to freedom I have found that religion was made by man for their idea of how a society is to be held , as for politics, well its the same

Created in his image---- We are made by our mothers and fathers, humanity is created humanly possible only by the natural function of such. This alone is the Wisdom and beauty of our continuation of each other. Thus man made god. Thus man is God. Satan as being the adversary is an action that shows the individual not to be held by religion or government...........Freedom of mind, body and soul

Thus I being born a Satanist---------

IGODSATANAS, I Am God Satan

Ave Satanas!!!!!!

Board index » The Libertines » Libertines - General Forum